Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sitting and moving meditations

If you believe proper form of exercise is good for health, read the following; otherwise, ignore it.

Through several phone conversations with chi Binh, I finally became convinced that I should try meditation for the sake of my own health.  She sent me some audio material to listen.  From there I found more video clips on Youtube about meditation. 

I am a non-religious person.  Therefore my point is focused on exercise for health, not religious theory of any kind.

Here is the link to eight-form moving meditation  (八式動禪):


Below is the link to sitting meditation technique 打坐 (videos 2, 3, 4…..etc).  At the end of each video clip, the next one in series should automatically come on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GwrgbUav64&list=PL357228BADB120B7E

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment